Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Hello & Welcome Ross teachers!
I decided to go the blog route for keeping you all informed on the new strategies and techniques I am learning about each day. It is my hope that chunking information at a time will better fit into your daily routine. Here are two math resource recommendation from a fellow MNPS educator.
I especially recommend the MC2 Portaportal link - belonging to Marrie Lassiter (a nationally recognized author on the Math Common Core, who is also a professor at MTSU) and Cindy Cliche- both TNCore Coaches. If you chose to explore their Portaportal- the password is MC2.
I would also like to share a find by our own Christa Willits. She has located tasks that may meet 2nd grades needs on the Howard County website- that we also use for the District Elementary Curriculum I Framework as a resource.
Here are the links:
Stephanie's link: http://guest.portaportal.com/mwiemers
Christa's link: https://grade2commoncoremath.wikispaces.hcpss.org/Assessing+2.NBT.4
Labels:
ccss,
math,
portaportal,
second grade
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment